- Press and hold the power button on the right earcup until the Bluetooth indicator light flashes blue.
- On the device you want to connect to the headphones, enable Bluetooth and search for new devices.
- Select the Bose 700 headphones from the list of available devices.
- Enter the passcode if prompted.
- The headphones will connect to the device and the Bluetooth indicator light will turn solid blue.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- If the Bluetooth indicator light does not flash blue, the headphones may be already paired with another device. In this case, you will need to forget the headphones on the other device before you can pair them with the new device.
- To forget the headphones on a device, open the Bluetooth settings on the device and select the Bose 700 headphones. Then, tap on the Forget Device button.
- If you are having trouble connecting the headphones to a device, try restarting both devices. You can also try moving the devices closer together.