- Choose the right size eartips. Bose earbuds come with a variety of eartips in different sizes. Choose the eartips that fit snugly in your ears without being too tight.
- Twist and wiggle the earbuds. Once you have inserted the earbuds into your ears, twist and wiggle them gently to make sure that they are secure.
- Use the StayHear Max eartips. The StayHear Max eartips are designed to provide a more secure fit than the standard eartips. They are made of a soft, flexible material that conforms to the shape of your ear.
- Try different exercises. Some exercises, such as running or jumping, can cause earbuds to fall out. Try different exercises to see which ones cause your earbuds to fall out the least.
- Use a headband or earphone band. A headband or earphone band can help to keep your earbuds in place.
- Be careful when removing the earbuds. When you remove the earbuds, be careful not to pull them out too hard. This can damage the earbuds or your ears.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- The shape of your ears can affect how well earbuds stay in place. If you have small or oddly shaped ears, you may have more trouble getting earbuds to stay in place.
- The size and weight of the earbuds can also affect how well they stay in place. Lighter earbuds are generally easier to keep in place than heavier earbuds.
- The material of the earbuds can also affect how well they stay in place. Earbuds made of soft, flexible materials are generally easier to keep in place than earbuds made of hard, rigid materials.