The Bose Sport Earbuds do not have a built-in equalizer (EQ). However, you can use the Bose Music app to adjust the sound profile of the earbuds. The Bose Music app offers a number of preset EQ settings, such as bass boost, treble boost, and balanced. You can also create your own custom EQ settings.
Here are the steps on how to adjust the EQ of your Bose Sport Earbuds using the Bose Music app:
- Open the Bose Music app.
- Tap on the Devices tab.
- Select your Bose Sport Earbuds.
- Tap on the Sound tab.
- Tap on the EQ button.
- Select the preset EQ setting that you want to use.
- If you want to create your own custom EQ setting, tap on the Custom button and adjust the sliders to your liking.
Once you have adjusted the EQ of your Bose Sport Earbuds, the changes will be applied to all of the music that you listen to.
Here are some other things to keep in mind about the EQ of the Bose Sport Earbuds:
- The EQ settings are applied to both earbuds, so you cannot adjust the EQ for each earbud individually.
- The EQ settings are not saved to the earbuds themselves. They are saved to the Bose Music app, so you will need to open the app every time you want to adjust the EQ.
- The EQ settings may not work with all types of music. Some music may sound better with a different EQ setting than others.